Bureau Veritas Nordic Maritime Academy holds an Introduction Course for Superintendents on October 22 and 23 in Bergen.
This course is suited for ship owners, ship managers and technical superintendents.
Themes covered during this training:
- General introduction to Class and Statutory
- Rules and Regulations
- How to prepare your vessel for class and statutory surveys
- How to prepare your vessel for Port State control inspection
- Use of BV tools
- Major new requirements coming in force and their application
- Basics of ISM, ISPS and MLC
Attendees fulfilling these training sessions will receive a Certificate of attendance.
Fee: 4000 NOK per person per day.
For more information and registrations, contact Anne Aftret: email@example.com.
For updated Training calendar, go to: http://www.bureauveritas.com/home/worldwide-locations/norway/news/academy