Quality Operations Associate
Vi utvikler morgendagens systemer for matproduksjon i havet gjennom maskinlæring og kunstig intelligens. Vi tilbyr tall på fiskevekt, lusetall og fiskevelferd.
Aquabyte is seeking multiple Quality Operations Associates to help build great systems and experiences for fish farms across the world. In this role you gather data for testing our algorithms, participate with data quality management, and assist with other product development projects as needed.
Aquabyte is driven by biology and inspired by the possibilities in technology.
We are currently focused on helping salmon farmers better understand their fish populations and make environmentally-sound decisions. Through custom underwater cameras, computer vision, and machine learning we are able to quantify fish weights, detect the health status, and generate optimal feeding plans in real time. Our product operates at three levels: on-site hardware for image capture, cloud pipelines for data processing, and a user-facing web application. As a result, there are hundreds of moving pieces and no shortage of fascinating challenges across all levels of the stack.
Above all, Aquabyte is a customer-driven company. Our product development is dictated by the needs of fish farmers and we prioritize customer delight in everything we do. We are committed to build a global, collaborative team that creates value far beyond Silicon Valley.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an emerging blue economy technology solution. Our product team is based in Norway and in the United States, and as part of this amazing team you will help define product solutions that will have a massive impact on our future world. You will be working on pioneering technology that no one else has defined and or built. You should have a passion for technology and deep curiosity about the world around you.
We are looking for candidates that are passionate about marine biology and sea lice, fish welfare, aquaculture, technology and entrepreneurship. This is a great position if you are attracted to the idea of working with both aquaculture and technology in an agile company. The job is a full-time position on contract for 6 months with the possibility of moving into a permanent position.
- Enrich and identify welfare data quality in our day-to-day operations
- Help ensure that our engineers have the data they need to verify and upgrade our algorithms.
- Share your insights and experiences with managing the data collection process to help drive the company forward
- Help in the creation and quality management of new products
- Be a key asset on the product performance monitoring team, helping identify and resolve any issues
- Help create a training program for other biology associates
- Structure collected data into a virtual journal, to allow our engineers to easily access and leverage it
- Compile and report your findings to the rest of the team in Norway and the US
- Be versatile, and help with other company projects as needed
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field ( for example; marine biology, fish health, aquaculture). Experience working with salmon/trout or other relevant experience can compensate for this
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Action-oriented, self-driven, entrepreneurial, and a great team player
Product Manager Lice Counting
Per Erik Hansen
Mobil 902 69 414