TECHNICAL MANAGER AQUACULTURE
Benchmark Animal Health are now looking to recruit an experienced aquaculture health professional in Norway to support and expand our unique integrated offering to the aquaculture industry. Working closely with producers, veterinary professionals, researchers and Industry partners, the role will primarily focus on formulating and deploying tailored health solutions for our customers to help them achieve sustainable business growth.
Support implementation of projects, new products and services and identify opportunities for product support and research collaboration.
Identify analyse and interpret market intelligence, disseminate trends and patterns in aquaculture, research partners and new product development that contribute to profitable, differentiated customer strategies.
- Work closely with Key Accounts to meet revenue targets, identify and develop new business opportunities
- Implement the aqua commercial plan and objectives to deliver agreed target levels
- Develop and maintain a value added support service to customers to ensure good working business relationships
- Develop relationships within Key Accounts, Key Opinion Leaders (KOL), trade and producer organisations through a significant visible presence in the field
- Develop and manage technical support and market development programmes
- Be involved in product development strategy, market support and field trials
- Identify, build and develop constructive relationships with team colleagues (Technical, R&D, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, etc.) across the Benchmark Group, and external contacts to facilitate team working and the development of new business opportunities.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in the salmon industry from different angles, good contacts within KOL
- A University degree is necessary, preferably veterinarian, fish health biologist or similar
- Comfortable in communicating in Norwegian and English.
- Self-motivated and autonomous with effective time management abilities
- Extensive knowledge of the salmonid aquaculture industry and pharmaceutical market
- Able to constantly seek and identify new opportunities to improve business performance
- Confident, credible and enthusiastic interpersonal skills with experience of communicating at different levels across the business
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to organise and prioritise own time to achieve the expected results
- Flexible and able to travel nationally and occasionally internationally as required
- Presenting and representing BAHL at national and international levels.
Reports to: Head of Nordics
Apply for position here
Benchmark Animal Health
Head of Nordics, Animal Health
Mobil: 902 43659